Friday-ness

I know I just did a random post on Wednesday, but I have so much on my mind and there's no way it could all go into one post without being another "random" post...it's what I'm best at. :)

First of all, thank you for all of your sweet comments and tips on Cameron's 1st birthday! I am having so much fun planning it; I can't wait to see it all come together!

I just stumbled across this blog and love it.

We have a busy little weekend ahead of us - Chad is doing a breakfast at work tomorrow morning from 5 - 8 (yowzas). Cam, Dad and I are doing a walk at my old high school at 10, then at 1, we are going to a Sea Dogs game. Our family is coming down for the game, so we will go do something after (maybe the park if it's nice?) Last time, we made an afternoon out of Cabella's and Famous Dave's...it's was pretty awesome, if you ask me! There's nothing like good old family time.

The top button on my iPhone isn't working...it's totally a First World Problem, but it's quite annoying. So, I'm sorry if I butt-dial you; I can't turn my phone off!

Speaking of phones, we racked up $300 in international roaming charges. How, you ask? I have no freaking idea since we only had our roaming on for 45 minutes total!!! I need to call AT&T and get that reduced.

We have turned in all of our paperwork to our mortgage company and are just waiting on a phone call...please keep your fingers, toes and ears crossed for us!!!

We took Cam to the doctor last night because he's gotten sick four times in the last 10 days and has had some very interesting bowel movements. The doctor checked his temp, weight (18 lbs 12 oz), ears, eyes, throat, stomach, etc...and diagnosed him with a plain ol' virus. He did assure us that he's hydrated, there's no diaper rash and he'll be just fine. It was nice to just sit and talk for 30 minutes, though. We love our doctor. We leave every appointment and turn to each other and say, "I like him." Ha.

Have you read Jessica's blog post about her recent hotel stay? I burst out laughing...enjoy.

I have the worst allergies and I have come down with my annual spring cold. My head feels like it might explode, my throat is like sandpaper, and I am coughing up things that look like a science experiment. I am a hot mess.

Today is Mrs. Glaser's birthday - a woman who is like a second mother to me and who has taught me SO MUCH over the 16 years that I have known her.

Mrs Glaser, Me and Elizabeth at my shower exactly one year ago!

And just a few pictures of our football-lovin boy to make your Friday complete.




I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get to be outside!

xoxo
Jess

4 comments:

  1. Love the football pictures! What is it about little boys and any sort of ball?! They just love them. That was one of O's first words and he now labels anything round a ball! Sounds like a lovely weekend, enjoy!! And love the blog you shared. I just read her latest post. Wow, that's some powerful stuff, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend ahead! My iphone was giving me problems too so I went in and it turns out I was eligible for an upgrade! $6 later and a new iphone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I racked up some international roaming charges too... Call AT&T, they will be able to retroactively add an international package onto your bill. Brought ours from $160 to $20, but make sure they do it for both lines if you both used data/phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better! Allergies are for the birds... ;) I am dealing with the exact same thing... UGH!! But it looks like you will be having a lovely little weekend! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete