1 Year Ago

Mother's Day 2012

I am literally in shock that this picture was taken an entire year ago and how big I was with over a month until we met Cameron! 

My baby shower was the day before Mother's Day last year, and my best friend, Rhonda, came up from Maryland for the weekend. She flew out late on Sunday, so we made a trip to Two Lights for lunch and to spend some quality time with my parents. The weather was perfect and it's a memory that I will always remember. 







This year, Mother's Day will be a little different with a 10 1/2 month old running (crawling) around! I always used to think that my Mother's Days would consist of breakfast in bed, massages and relaxation...now that it's here, all I want is to spend time with my family - not do things alone! I am a mother because of two other people, for goodness sake! Why would I want to be alone on this day?! However, if someone were to get me a massage, I wouldn't say no. ;)




Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Moms!! I hope your day is full of love (and maybe some relaxation)!!

xoxo
Jess

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya!! Family time :) happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day sweet girl! Enjoy your day and your precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both wore green last Mother's Day! Lol Cam is so cute I hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete