Spring Fashion

Why is it that every time a new season rolls around, I can never find anything to wear? What in the world did I wear last year? (Well, last year, I was pregnant, so I have a good excuse!!)

This spring, I am lusting over mint, orange, stripes, dresses and flats...check it out!


I am loving this entire outfit from The GAP: mint skinnies, a printed top, orange sweater and flats! Perfect!!


Nothing quite says spring like a navy striped dress...just add a cardigan and it will be my go-to spring outfit!





No spring (or summer) outfit would be complete without my trust Sperry's or Rainbows...I love being able to pull those out of storage!





9 comments:

  1. Ahh rainbows. I have three pairs that I live in. I was just telling hubs last night that I think he needs a new pair this year. I'm so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes! So the dress is perfection!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all the same things :) I was pregnant last Spring as well, so I feel like I NEED a whole new wardrobe! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! :) I have a dress just like that, and I can't wait to wear it! Come on spring!! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ordering those mint skinnies TODAY. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those mint skinnies. So cute - I need to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That navy dress is so right up my alley! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard good things about Rainbows sandals but have never tried them! I might have to this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. navy stripes = my FAV! and I just bought my first Sperry's...now to get the snow off the ground ;)

    ReplyDelete