Randomness

Have you heard of Stitch Fix? It's pretty freaking cool...you fill out a fun survey about your style, your "stylist" sends you some pieces in the mail each month, then you decide which pieces you want to keep and send the rest back! I just filled out my survey and realized that I am a very basic, preppy, classic girl, but I do like to mix it up every  now and then! I can't wait to see what my "stylist" sends me!! (P.S. If you sign up through my link, I get $25! Go sign up!) ;)

Cameron is EIGHT MONTHS OLD today...how in the world did that happen? We were just talking about how long he's gotten. He looks like such a person now instead of a little baby. I would like for time to stop now, please!










Chad and I have had TWO date nights in the last week (Thanks, Mom!). We went to the movies last weekend to see Zero Dark Thirty, which was so good! Then, we went to our local hockey team's game on Tuesday. It was so much fun! 








And, this...I can't get enough of these two together.







Since Cameron is crawling now, his knees are constantly red. I hear it only gets worse when he gets cruising on the hard wood floors!





This has been happening every night from about 5 - 7. He'll take a bit of food then cry. He'll eat another cheerio then cry. He'll put his pacifier in his mouth and be fine for a few minutes, then want more to eat. We have no clue what he wants! Aren't there baby whisperers anywhere?! ;)





This is what we have been up to lately...nothing too exciting, but I must say that I am loving life. 

xoxo
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Kaden's knees are dry and red too :( poor guys. Don't think I can help with the eating situation, but I'm sorry....I hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete