30 While 30

This is a year of HUGE strides for us...we have a lot of "big" goals, but not unrealistic one.

We have been living with my mom since November 2011, and even though we love her, her company and the house, we do want our own place eventually. However, the financial benefits have been huge, and we can't ignore those.

Our major goal for this year involves money. Debt. Not fun stuff. But it has to be done!

So, here is my list of serious goals, fun goals, traveling, money, family, and more!

30 things to accomplish while 30 years old

1. Get a stamp on my passport

2. Take a weekend trip with just Chad

3. Rent a camp for the week

4. Get my teaching certificate in Maine

5. Pay off most of our debt

6. Plan a fantastic 1st birthday for Cameron

7. Find a church to attend

8. Baptize Cameron

9. Get a permanent job

10. Save $2,000 cash

11. Have a date night at least once a month

12. Volunteer

13. Read the bible

14. Have dinner with Dad at least every 2 weeks

15. Go apple picking

16. Drive up Route 1

17. Meet other Moms

18. Continue to grow my Arbonne business

19. Get Cameron involved in activities outside of day care

20. Run in a race

21. Find our own house

22. Do 30-Day Detox

23. Do 100 push ups and a 5-minute plank

24. Pay for somebody's dinner at a restaurant

25. Learn how to use my camera

26. Send real cards

27. Go one month without spending money (except groceries)

28. Get personalized stationary

29. Bake something from scratch

30. Read a book. Yes, just one.


What would be on your list? It was harder than I thought to think of 30 things to do! :)


xoxo
Jess


2 comments:

  1. You are so goal oriented - I'm jealous! I wish I could be more like that. Good luck! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I had a 30 before 30 list, but didn't complete it! I should have moved it into 30, but now I only have two more weeks of that. Good luck finishing you list!

    ReplyDelete