Exercise, Schmexercise....

I think that this may be the worst time to be talking about exercising since all I can focus on is eating and doing nothing for over a week, but I have GOT to get back on board. I can't wait to feel comfortable in my own clothes again...getting dressed lately has been so blah lately.

It's been so hard since I've had Cameron to find time to work out. And to eat right. Or at all. So, I've managed to lose most of my baby weight, but there is a lot more jigglin going on all around...I need to tone it up!

One of my best friends, Magen, is going to the National Personal Training Institute to be a Personal Trainer and is always posting inspiring pictures on Instagram. She also writes for RippedNFit and TweakFit. She has worked so hard to get where she is, and you can't help but to be jealous of her amazingly ridiculously ripped body.

Magen then and Magen now...amazing!


She is a great motivator because she is always posting quick ways to fit in workouts, challenges, fitness gift ideas and more! And, if you send her a message on Facebook, she is so happy to give you some help. She loves what she does and she loves to help other people!!

Posted on Instagram yesterday


So, she is my motivation and go-to person to get back in shape. Between her articles, pictures and posts, I know I will be able to find plenty of workouts and tips to keep me in line.

I can't wait to get a routine into place and start working on ME!




3 comments:

  1. She looks amazing, wow!

    I was in the best shape of my life before I had Hayden. I worked out and taught circuit training classes until I was 36 weeks pregnant. Now that he's here, I teach my class once a week and that is the only workout I get in. It is SOOOO hard to fit exercise in with a little one. Our time is already precious enough, I feel so guilty leaving him at daycare longer than I have to and I can't find it in me to wake up any earlier than I already do (5:40 am!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would think that Magen is great motivation! I totally understand about the timing. I got some motivation and then I started my two week break from school and all I want to do is vegg out...putting on more pounds instead of taking them off. I hope to get on board soon also! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete